We know that caring for horses requires a special understanding of their biology and behavior, and we want you to know that our team is highly trained and experienced when it comes to equine patients.
We provide a variety of services for horses and other large companion animals, ranging from routine care to more advanced procedures.
General Care and Treatment
Medical Care and Treatment
- Annual exams
- Coggins Test
- Complete Dental Program
- Dietary recommendations
- In house fecal egg evaluation and Deworming Programs
- Preventive Medicine (vaccines)
- A Fully Equipped Padded Surgical Room
- General Medicine
- Endoscopy / Radiology / Ultrasonography
- Internal Medicine Consultation
- Lameness Evaluation and Treatment
- Large Stalls For Post-Surgery Or Long-Term Treatment
- State-Of-The-Art Diagnostic Equipment
- Artificial Insemination
- Overnight facilities
- biopsy, cytology, or Uterine culture
Please contact us
today if you have any questions or comments about your horse's or large companion animal's care. We would be happy to speak with you and make sure your animals receive the care they need.